What an awesome friend!! I am sure this took hours and hours of her time!! Its lined, beautifully crocheted, the handles are reinforced, it has a lovely huge button.. love the button!!!
It is a hobby I wish I had.. a skill I wish I knew.. and a talent I wish I had patience for.... The bag is beautiful!!! super retro and super cute... I cant decide whether I should use it as my church bag for my folder and scriptures...or a casual purse?? I am almost afraid to use it...okay lets be honest I AM afraid to use it... I think it will hang here for a little while.


It was so amazing I could have cried.. seriously when I look at I just cant believe someone would take the time to design, make, and mail this for me...
Thanks Ali You are so amazing!!!! See all of her super cute crafts here:
http://www.madebyali.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
awww sweet! It's gorgeous!
So cute I love the colors. Use it and love it my dear:)
Post a Comment