Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally... we get a break!





oh I mean... bummer soccer and football are over.....



Go CARTER!!!

so funny after his goal he turns around and walks away like "yep thats another one.... job done!!"




The coveted trophy....



Getting ready for the kick....Yay LANDON!!

I didnt get a pic of him with his trophy yet.. after the 2 games, then fighting the crowd to get pictures and trophies, while carrying chairs, bags and trying to keep track of Madi......... I was so done!!
Now we get a nice break before the craziness our life becomes when spring baseball is here!!!!
Although I really cant wait!! I love watching my kiddos play baseball! And during baseball season we just spend a lot of time at the park playing as a family..its so fun!
By the way Craig is still on the travel team.. did I ever post about his tournament??? I'll have to check on that one! He had a tournament a few weeks ago... SO he is still in a sport... but thats pretty much just practices till another tournament..so we're good!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Those games are such hard work!! We had our last days of football and have already started baseball and Tball. Then today I got an email from the city saying it was time to sign up for winter basketball. Not sure I have the heart/energy/drive/endurance.