Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few of our family pics....



Madi talked about "HER" photo shoot all day:) she was so cute about it..then when we got there it lasted about 5 minutes...and she was over it!
















And we are done...And they're a running!!!!!!


Well we were trying to save money this year...but we had to have pics done..so we did it ourselves..I wish I had put more time into thinking of poses, and stuff like that..but I was too worried about outfits..and time! Oh well...I know its always nice to have someone take your pictures....maybe next year!! It was actually fun..I just wish I had gotten a few more family ones...

4 comments:

Lori said...

The second to last one is really good!

Courtney said...

Cute photos and I wouldn't have realized you were taking the picture if you hadn't pointed it out:)

Amber said...

Okay so your hair turned out really cute!! I love the way it looked in the pictures!!! And the first one is great - who care that we can see the remote - and Hain's tongue. ;) More practice for next time you want to do the family pictures!!

Amie said...

I think they're great! And I never would have have noticed your hand if you hadn't pointed it out. :)