Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guilty Pleasure.... Day 1..AND a blog stalker gift??WHAT???

Okay well I am trying out this blog challenge... There are 30 days... and a topic each day.. Todays topic is What is your guilty pleasure?? I have to say mine is Starbucks caramel Creme Frap..... Guilty because I am sure its full of calories..and not super cheap... But its a rare item.. so I never feel too guilty!! When I have a long stressful day..it is like heaven.. So delish!!! And I got one tonight.... A long day at the Zoo with all my 4 kids because they had a half day so at noon we drove an hour to the Phx Zoo.. Spent 3 1/2 hours there in 108 degree weather.... walked way too much.. had a hard time driving home because of the pain..... got home and Hain offered me a starbucks.. and I said "oh yes!!" So there you go.... What is your guilty Pleasure???

AND a log stalker gift???? DO you know what this means???? Well my mother in law has a friend she works with who likes to check our family blog..SHE usually updates my mother in law on the happenings of our family!! Its pretty funny.. and I think its fun that she is interested in my cute kids!!HA! So a few posts ago I posted about Madi and her zoo favorite.....The Pink Ba-Dangos...... translation = flamingos... Well anyway this lady who checks the blog actually collects flamingos and wrote a book about them! how cool is that??? SO she sends this super cute stuffed pink flamingo for Madi and a copy of her book she wrote... signed in it and everything... Way cool... SO thank you my blog stalker friend...... Feel free to leave a message with your name:) As you can see in the pictures Madi LOVED it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!


2 comments:

Amie said...

awww that is so so sweet!

Kami said...

Madi is so cute with her Ba-Dangos!