Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today was mothers day.................

Summer Sault!!! GO Carter!









I had a such a great day today..The kids cleaned up for me last night.... I woke up to breakfast and all the goodies the kids made at school for me (cards galore, letters and crafts) They get so super excited on mothers day to share the fun things they have made..I love the excitement they have:) Thats the sweetest thing!!!
We had church and it went great...Came home and had lunch..got a nappy...An oh so needed nap after 8 am church! Woke up and hung out witht he kids..we made brownies and finished dinner....Then we all sat down and had a nice dinner YUMMY! Then we went on a family walk and took some pics..The weather was more than perfect... breezy and nice out! It was really great:)

I love being a mom..

I wasnt one of those kids who was always like "I cant wait to be a mom" I knew I wanted to be a mom, but it wasnt what I dreamed of you know... I always loved kids and babysitting and wanted to be a preschool teacher... And now here I am with 4 great kids who I love so much! They bring so much joy to my life... Motherhood is an amazing calling in which we are entrusted with sweet spirits who depend on us, love us, test us, and who we have to teach, guide, nurture and love.....I am so blessed with this opportunity to be a mom..................ps..I am not perfect and my kids do drive me nuts at times:) HA but I still love them!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Jen said...

awesome pictures!