Friday, May 7, 2010

Gila Valley Temple.........

After 4 hours of this...........
And a lot of seeing this..........
And after a lot of this........ we finally reached the temple!

I don’t know what could show your kids the spirit and have them feel it for themselves more than taking them inside a temple… It was so great!!! I took them out of school for the day (after I talked Hain into going!) and they got their church clothes on and we drove….. for what seemed like forever!! We drove for 4 and a half hours….. We arrived at the Temple and they were so excited!! We walked into the temple and it was so beautiful!! I mean BEAUTIFUL!! Sparkly, shiny and perfect!! It was absolutely breathtaking… I so wished I could have taken a picture of Carters face..he was in awe and his eyes were gleaming!! he was so excited to be IN the temple!! All of the boys really enjoyed it, learned a lot and we had a great family experience.. We missed Madi though..she went to a sitter!




All of the Boys

Family pic minus Miss Madi....

My handsome boys!
Carter and Landon....

The boys goofing around!! giving loves...

After the tour we went over to some picnic tables in the shade and had a picnic lunch… It was such a super day!!!





Carter wanted a picture on the tractor to show his grandpa Jerry!!!

Then there was a lot of this again....

No comments: