Monday, April 26, 2010

Would you let your kids do this???

Run around in wet yucky mud..that inevitably has cow poo in it??? That is dripping down their face...and going in their ears??? and up their nose?? and even in their mouth???? Covered in mud..... Well that was our family home evening tonight...... and of course they loved every minute of it!!!!













Did I mention Hain was in too?????

HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!
Thats about as dirty as she got..I was actually surprised she wanted to get in!!! SHe just threw mud and played around:)


Carter getting cleaned off.....
Carter and his friends Blake...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like y'all had sooo much fun...I wish Hain would take that camera & get some shots of you once & awhile! Come visit us this summer & we'll take ya to the beach...white sand & sea shells miles & miles of it...tons to do for everyone :-) Love you