Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love Eggs!!!!!

I have hundreds......and have to get more every year...just because they come out with cooler ones each year!! SO we fill them all and go at it! I love it! And who doesnt like surprises right!?

Before...

The After shot....

Landon and Craig hiding the eggs..It took us 20 minutes to hide them all!!

They are kind of hard to see but these Carrot ones were so cool I loved them in my garden... I have collected many different kinds over the years... obsessed much????





I love how I am looking at Craig..nice picture Hain!! oh ya i remember he said he wanted that egg because it had silly putty in it and I was like..no put it back! maybe a better picture next time! please!! Hain was trying to get a pic of the egg on Craigs hat..he hid it there.....??...

2 comments:

Amie said...

wowza!

Amber said...

This was so fun!! Thanks again for the invite!! You did such a great job!