Friday, February 19, 2010

our week.....

Well I had a fun photo shoot this past week. I wasnt super happy with the result..Well some of the pics were super great, but not all of them.. I just feel like I need to step it up..Take a class, learn more!! But as many of you know that is hard to do with young kids..put your wants before the family..because it would be really hard on everyone if I did that right now..So I am very impatiently trying to be patient...... I know that eventually I will but my kids are growing too fast, so I need to wait for the right time...:)

No pictures of Landon this week. He was healing from his big fall and not wanting any..so next week..It is looking much better though..He did have to endure some kids picking on him at school about it..Oh if we could just shield our kids from it all!!!




Carter..He is such a goof ball!!Our crazy kid! He is doing awesome in school. He is reading so well and just got moved to a higher spelling group! Yay Carter..It comes so easily for him..he is lucky! He is also getting ready for baseball and he is throwing great! Hard and far! Should be a fun season!


Craigy...He is busy with school, practicing his pitching and getting ready for baseball season...He is super smart and keeping up with school work!! He has a hard class and we are very proud of him!!! He still hears many inappropriate things at school that surprise me..I am not naive I know he will hear things, but the things he hears in the 5th grade is just crazy!

FLuffy is doing well.. She was so sick and I was sure she was going to die (she was limp and barely breathing.....seriously thought I was going to have to figure what to do with a dead bunny in the morning..... Landon said a prayer and the next morning she was fine....Seriously! Oh the faith of a little child!!! We are so thankful we love our sweet bunny!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the pictures you post :-) they grow so fast lol...
The prayers of children are always so sweet & seem to be the first ones heard...glad fluffy is better now :-)