Monday, February 8, 2010

Carter..

Well I took a few pics of Carter at the doc today before and after surgery but I cant figure out how to get them off my phone.. so Hain will have to do that for me tomorrow! The surgery went well. He got his Adenoids out and new tubes in.. He had gotten tubes about a year ago because of fluid build up, not because of infections... actually he has never had problems with ear infections... it was just that his ears werent draining and he couldnt hear.. so he got tubes to help drain..... anyway when his tubes fell out a few months ago we started seeing a difference again.. He couldnt hear.... and he had a lot of pressure in his ears causing pain.... ANyway so today they fixed him up... The doctor came out of surgery and said that his Adenoids were covering 3/4 of his airway and completely covering and restricting his ears of draining..... SO this should fix him right up.. Carter was in pain this morning and sleepy from meds.. but tonight he was doing great.. I am hoping he feels good tomorrow when he gets up. He could have bleeding and pain so I am hoping for the best :)

No comments: