Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Carter............

Today I had a horrible morning.. I had some things planned but they fell through..... hain was at court...... anyway a friend came to my rescue and fixed my hair (it was crooked in the back and driving me nuts.. I get a little perfectionist about my hair when its short) SO I went there and left my cell in the car because I was only gonna be a minute... I got back in the car and had 5 missed calls... The school, Hain, and the emergency contacts.... So I knew something was up... Found out that Carter was sick and everyone was trying to call me to tell me.... The 1 time I dont have my phone .... seriously!! So Hain had to get up and go get him.. Poor guy.. and kid.... Carters tummy was upset.. No puking, but he took a 3 hour nap............Here he is sleeping.... My poor kids I take pictures of everything.. next time I'm sick maybe I'll let them take a photo of me!!!!

No comments: