Holy Shmoly!
I will soon be out of the 20's and into....um... maybe i shouldnt say "old" because I will offend almost everyone I know! ha!!
Anyway moving on...........
In my 20's I....
attended community college, had 3 kids, 2 apartments, 2 houses, several dogs, 1 cat, 3 gerbils, ran a few races (5K, 10K, 10 mile run twice), had several church callings (relief society, enrichment a few times, primary, nursery, 2nd counselor in primary), taken up a few new hobbies (quilting, preschool, photography), went on a cruise, had a hysterectomy, changed my hair about a million times...........
many more things..... I am flustered, and getting old...so I cant remember much more!!!
what will the next 10 years bring.......
I'm scared to even think about it... because I know it includes my kids growing up......
no no I am excited for the years to come and so blessed to have a great family I love so much!!!! Maybe now people wont think I am a 16 year old with 4 kids????
2 comments:
you can do it and it'll be great! I LOVE my 30s!!!! Life is a bit more settled and at rest. Embrace the 30s!! and happy birthday for whenever your birthday is!
Kinda neat to think about all you accomplished in your 20's. Thanks for giving me something to think about in a more positive light about turning 30.
Post a Comment