okay so I am definitely not a fanatic or anything close, but I did like the first Twilight movie, so when the second was coming out I thought "ya I wanna see it!"
I have not nor will I probably ever read the books (they are way too long for my liking or my time for that matter!)
So I went and saw it last night..
I really liked it and I actually want to see it again...
Now, I am kind of weird about movies, for instance when I saw the 3rd star wars I was so sad that Anaikin went to the dark side, I mean Padme was there, pregnant, begging him and so sad, why couldn't he just make the right choice and they could live happily with their cute babies.... okay okay I know that's not how the story goes, and yes I knew the ending before we saw it because i had seen all of the other star wars movies, but I still hoped he would go back to the good side... anyway my point here....
When I was watching the New Moon I felt so sad for Jacob because he really loves Bella and he was trying so hard...but she was so stuck on Edward, who left.. and anyway when Bella and Edward are together they always look depressed. its kinda weird... But on with it Teri! I loved the movie!
1 comment:
lol, danny has the same ideas. He's such a team jacob guy. =)
Post a Comment