Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fun day...... busy as always!

My new chairs that I LOVE!!!
So I found these with a friend at the Habitat for Humanity Homestore....
It is a fun store they have all sorts of house stuff, doors, windows, faucets, lights, cabinets, and some furniture! I got these for $60 for both! total! They are in super shape and they both recline too!! They are just what I wanted for the reading room! Perfect! and a super duper price for sure! One was broken...... well a piece of metal underneath was bent, but I thought Hain could fix it and figured if he couldnt then we just wouldnt recline it, but my handy man husband fixed it with no problems!!

The boys climbing adn enjoying the nice weather.. It really cooled down tonight....
and yes they too are in their jammies..
I thinkwe are doing this backwards!!! Jammies last people!!!!


had to get my camera for this one!!!

oh my yes she is laying in the sandbox!!!
crazy girl! and yes she is in her jammies.. that just doesnt work does it!!!!


Hain and Craig working on a school project of Craigs...

Workin hard!!!

Life is never slow with 4 kids!!! but thats okay!!

well I have my appointment for my pre surgery info.. this thursday. That means I should know when my next surgery is.. Since my uterus is fused to my bladder (sorry if its TMI!) then I have to have a learge incision... which will be just like another C-section... same healing time I think too... but anyway I will get more info on thursday which is good because i just want to get it done so I can function normally!!!

2 comments:

heather said...

love the chairs. rolling in sand sounds wonderful. no fun, a c-section without the baby. Do you feel bad now?

Teri said...

feel bad about surgery with out having a baby? or feel bad like am I in pain currently? It will definately be weird having surgery again. and surgery is never fun at least when you have a baby you have something to show for all of the pain! ha!! as far as in pain now.. I have constant cramping and discomfort when I do anything physical, and that includes running around with the kids too much... so I just want to get fixed up so I can be able to do the things I want to without the pain :)