
Landon: hey mom if there was a bad guy and he tried to shoot Craig, I would just get in front and I would die.
Me: what? why?
Landon: because I love my family
Me: why would you die and not Craig?
Landon: because he can live and I would save him.
Me: what made you think of that?
Landon: It s just been on my mind....I just was thinking about my family.
I almost started crying! who thinks of this stuff? and at a young age who thinks of "saving" his brother? Landon has always had a kind loving heart, but I never thought this conversation would come up and that he would actually be thinking about this kind of stuff. Like he has it planned in his head what he would do if anything happened. He is so sweet and has a special heart! I heart him!!!
3 comments:
man, that is precious....I almost cried...I have been a little emotional since michael jackson's memorial service though...what an emotional day...:) But seriously, that is so cute. You should feel great for raising such sweet boys.
awww, sweet!
That it very sweet Teri. What a treasure!
Post a Comment