Monday, May 4, 2009

wake up!!!

So we have re dedicated ourselves to scripture study!!
We were getting up most of the time...
then it was not at all.....
But we have recommitted and its going great.
I am not a morning person, so I would set my alarm,... lay in bed longer, then we wouldnt have enough time to read.
So now we are getting up earlier and its working!
I have to admit it is so hard getting up this early!!! but the rewards are so worth it! Our kids have to survive in this harsh and confusing world. I am glad they have the spirit with them, they are learning the gospel and gaining a testimony of scripture study as well. They are learning so much! I know they will be able to make better decisions and that the blessings will follow them throughout their lives.
SO let me testify to you.... if your family is missing something.. it may be scripture study!!
Try it and see the difference in you, your children and in your daily lives :)
Yummy pancakes before school!!


and one of Madi enjoying her pancakes!

2 comments:

heather said...

you couldn't be doing a more worthwhile thing for your family!! you will be so so blessed. i love the pictures. you are so awesome teri!

Amie said...

good for you! this is hard for us too!