okay so I had so much fun yesterday with Madi I decided to do the same thing today with Landon... enjoy!!

goodmorning Landon!!

goodmorning Landon!!

at school... work work work!!
they are so excited to go play! This is Landon and his best friend.... RUN!!
dodge ball baseball..... so fun!(apparently this is called kick ball and I am retarted! so my husband says!)
those freckles... those big teeth coming in... orange hair...that smile.....
Landon would let me take his picture all day if I wanted!!! or maybe I should say if I had the time to!!! he is so cute and I love all of those freckles!!!
he got his medal for his last baseball game of the season..look at that face.... this is what we love about our Landon... his sweet grin is always so welcoming... unless he has to do homework!!
tired boy!!! and he's OUT!








1 comment:
Teri, those are so cute! I love it! The picture of Landon with his medal is priceless.
I love this idea. I might have to borrow it.
Post a Comment