Saturday, May 9, 2009

change of plans

well this weekend didnt go as planned.... of course right?!!
Well Hain planned on taking the boys camping so I made plans to take a friends baby's pictures, then I was going to go out to dinner with a few friends, then go to a candle party thing with no kids.....
Well at the very last minute Hain decided since Carter had some bodily function problems.. he didnt want to take him so Carter had to stay home... By that I mean Hain didnt want to deal with a 5 year old having diarea while camping!! Neither would I! So he called me and I cut the photos short to run to get Carter because Hain was leaving right then.... Carter took a long nap and slowly ate... He was doing better
I had to fight with myself because I really wanted to go out to dinner, but didnt want to take Carter just in case the puking thing came along with the diarea..... so ended up I did not go to dinner .... He wasnt puking, and didnt thank goodness, but I knew I should stay home with him so he could rest so we did. We watched a movie and went to bed.....
NOw today I will be taking him to his baseball game that he was going to miss because he was supposed to be camping...... so we are headed to that, then Hain will be home and we wil be cleaning up the camping stuff.. funfun!! I also did 7 loads of laundry and cleaned my room....
Not what I had planned, but oh well...

1 comment:

Amie said...

Just for that...take tomorrow off. =)