Thursday, April 16, 2009

wow this is late!!

Miss Madi!!!
My sister came to visit. She is an awesome mom!! This is her little man!! He is so handsome!! and he enjoys smiling for the camera!!



Here are a few from Carters baseball game. He is so funny and does not take it too seriously!!

Is he diving for a ball? no.... He is third baseman and just goofing around in the dirt!!!

He was so excited to run.. go carter go!!! he slid into home!!
okay now her is ready to get the ball!! He got it and is running in!! Yay Carter!!

MY grandma came to visit and I got a few pictures! We were pretty busy keeping up with all of the family activities. My grandma is one of my favorite people in the world and I really enjoyed her time here! I hope she did too.. crazyness and all!!!
I love this picture. Grandma time! She is sharing her breakfast with Madi. It is such a sweet picture!

Here are a few of Madis first experience with chips and salsa... which she LOVES!! she is a dipper!! oh explanation for her nakedness... she was playing in the water outside and was having a snack break!! also explanation for her crazy hair!


Notice her baby in the corner!!

No comments: