Well it seems I have a lot to update!!!
Friday Craig had a baseball game and he did awesome!! It was his first game I was able to go see since Landons games seem to run the same time as Craigs.. I noticed he is the smallest on his team! poor kid, sorry but he has short parents!! anyway the bases were loaded and he was up to bat. He had 1 strike and 2 balls. He swung and got a home run!! no better than that, he got a grand slam since all bases were loaded!! It was very exciting. And let me tell you... he is in the kid pitch category now, so he isnt getting nice pitches from the coach... and.... the other team can field now since they are 10 years old! so its not like he hit it kinda hard and the fielders missed it so he got all the way around! no!! he hit a real home run!! way to go CRAIG!!! Oh and he was smiling ear to ear all the way around those bases!! of course I had no camera... darn it!! BUt he got the player of the ame and teh game ball, he was pretty excited!!
We went to a birthday party for one of Hains friends and Hain was totally bragging about Craig it was cute!! HE is a proud daddy!!
Madi is saying more words now.. SHe says..mama, dada, diaper (biaper), doggy, hi, bye, night night, numy nums (food), please, no!, bath and more I'm sure I just cant remember. She does tricks too just like a puppy!! she throws her diaper in the garbage, she sits when you say sit down, and when you say "wanna go outside?" she runs over to the sliding glass door!!!
Easter was fun. We were going to have left overs since church is so late but saturday I went to the store and the hams were really cheap so I got one. I stayed home from church to rest because my body is still exhausted for some annoying reason, but I just cooked the ham all day and we had a yummy dinner. My sister came over as well. The kids helped out with dinner too!~
Our kids always get clothes and swimming suits for easter so they were happy of course with that. They got beach towels too and candy of course. When they woke up they were checking out their stuff and Madi was busy finding all the eggs. SHe would pick them up and put them right into her basket!! it was pretty cute!!
Oh ya and it rained all day saturday so I had told Carter that the Easter bunny wouldnt make it because they dont like the rain.... He totally started crying and was devastated!! I know I know I am a mean mommy!!! He forgave me I think!!!
Madi is almost 18 months old!! Landons baptism is just a few months away and summer (and our cruise!!) is almost here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment