
okay Madi is growing up............ tear............sniff.......
complete emotional breakdown!!!!
I miss cuddling her tiny little body.
ANd thanks to everyone who has a baby every week I miss it so much more!!
NOw Madi is running around, climbing everything, even talking a little...
Remember cuddling and bundling them up all tight and cozy in their blankie........
Watching them sleep so soundly........and peaceful....
Maybe it is harder since she is our last? I wish I could have more. I told Hain.... I want another baby!!! He looked at me... Then I said I just love babies and need a replacement when they get too big!! Okay understand the sacrasm please :) Dont think I really weant to replace my kids :)
If my body could handle it I would love another baby.... or if my husband could handle it!!
I have to admit there is a part of me that is happy I wont be pregnant again... going through all those pregnancy pains.... but its hard to say that stage in my life is completely over... .... I know I know I need to get over it and move on........
Again..............
...........complete emotional breakdown!!!!!!
2 comments:
I hear ya sister!
I would give anything not to feel pregnant again-probably because Im big and pregnant! Maybe someday Ill feel that way:)...not sure though...
Post a Comment