Sunday, March 8, 2009

blue baby, lego galore and a testimony...



This is my blue baby. We were at the park playing baseball and Madi was in the stroller. Happy as can be the whole time... SO I went to check on her and the powerade bottle she had was a little open... thats why she was so quiet and happy, she was getting some of it and spilling the rest on herself!!! so she was stained blue... and we drink this???

tonight we gave her jello and her tummy was all red. Hain said shouldnt she be purple now??


Landon has been building like crazy the past 2 days... these are all star wars guys... can you tell me who they are??? he is so creative... We love Legos at our house!!


I received this at church today... a note from Brother Haught.... refering to my "29 things I will do before I'm 30" If I knew he was stalking me I wouldnt have put it on the list!!
One thing about him is that he is too funny, but also encouraging and to the point :) So of course I got up there..... all the pressure!! so thanks for encouraging me to make the walk!!
Its always good to bear your testimony.. and I believe nothing brings the spirit like testimonies.. nothing shares the gospel like a simple testimony... of what you believe... how you have been affected by the Savior.... and how you "feel"...... honestly its as simple as that...

have a great week all!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I loved your testimony today! It was so great and sweet. I'm grateful for the original post and for Brother Haught to give you the little push. You're wonderful