Carter: oh whats for dinner (looking curiously at the table, heads over to check it out)
oh fruit, bread, awe man and moms disgusting salad....
We all sit down to eat and he notices he has not gotten any salad
Carter: hey why didnt I get any salad?
Mom: well because you said it was disgusting!
Carter: no I want some I will just put some ranch on it.
Mom:fine
20 minutes later...
Carter: mom can I not eat the rest of my salad??, I was just joking it really IS disgusting!!!
what a brat!
FYI it is yummy!! spinach salad with tomatoes, cheese, red onion and poppyseed dressing
Carter words:
pinky square= pinky swear
Binonicle=bionicle
invacation=invitation
hotaaale=hotel
next year=tomorrow (everything is "next year")
2 comments:
He is too funny! That is my FAVORITE kind of salad- delicious!!
I love Carter's words. He reminds me so much of Mackay. He doesn't put up with anything from anyone...and he is OBSESSED with STAR WARS. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment