so we went to golden spoon for FHE night treat... we all enjoyed our ice cream when we notice Landon has made quite a mess with his and he needs to wash his hands... so we sent him to the bathroom.. he took a few minutes so we decided to go outside and trick him into thinking we left.... so we snuck around the window outside....
we waited..... and waited..... and waited....
until we were all freezing to death and gave up.
Hain took the kids to the car and I went back in to get Landon...
I knocked on the bathroom door
Me: "Landon?"
Landon: I'm going to the bathroom
Me: well hurry up we are waiting..
so I waited like 3 more minutes!!!!!
Me: Landon! come on!
Landon: hold on I am coming!
SO he finally emerges from the bathroom as we walk out
Me: gee what were you doing in there?
Landon: I had to go potty okay!
Me: well couldnt you wait till we got home? you stunk it up in there!
Landon: well I could have waited then the car would have stunk because it would have been in my pants!
Me: ewe Landon!
Landon: mom thats just what I have to do okay? everyones body is different!
1 comment:
We must've just missed you, because we went to Golden Spoon for FHE treat too! It's a wonderful place for FHE treats! I love Golden Spoon. Landon sounds like my JD...he will take forever in a bathroom and can never hold it 'til we get home!
Post a Comment