Tuesday, November 18, 2008

updates!!

well Madi had her first pony tail today :) Her hair is getting long-er.... I have to say I like it sideswiped with a bow!! she has decided she doesnt like bows now and just pulls them out! I noticed today that she has 2 molars coming in, well coming in as in already half way through! No wonder she's been cranky..... but her "cranky" is hardly cranky at all! 2 weeks till shes one!! "sigh".... tear.......hhmmmm........"sigh" again.....
she is super close to walking she takes a step then drops :)

I mean could she be any cuter? really????

Our winter grass is coming in nicely. A little hard to keep the kids and dogs off it for 2 weeks, but its coming along.


And Landon has strep again. SO I had to cancel preschool but will be having it tomorrow and thursday to make up today. Its kinda hard to make up days, but I figure they did pay for it!!!
As for carter well no call yet so not sure when he's going in...
Thats what hapened today :)


No comments: