we started sports games today! first soccer game for Landon which Hain is coaching this season. so much fun what a great dad these boys have!! Landon even scored a goal today! super fun! It was hot, but I love to see them have fun and enjoy the sport. They have such a feeling of accomplishment!

My neice Rianne. She is on our team too! she did awesome today!! although she wasnt sure about the "boy" shorts!

Landon and Ree

Awe so sweet!! They are 5 months apart!

absolutely love this pic!!!

ANd now for Craiger! He did great at his first game. He is always so hard on himself though! He was like " I wish I did better".... ugh he really did good! He got the flag off a kid, so there you go.

Getting ready!

Great job boys I love you so much!!!
2 comments:
Wow, was it really hot out? Can't wait for cooler weather! Great pics!
So sorry we missed this week!! we'll be there next week for sure. Looks like they all had a great day!!!
Post a Comment