
ugh it has been such a crazy week... let me tell you, I teach preschool mon, tues and wednesday, after that, I have erands to run ect, but this week we had something everyday! Monday was FHE and a holiday I actually dont even remember what we did , tuesday we had the talent show recital after all of the homework and drama of that! and actually I thought that talent show recital was at 6, well no of course not it was at 5 so I got a call from a friend who thank godness thought of me and called, telling me that they were there and we had better hurry or Landon wouldnt be able to be in the talent show. so we ran off to that, hurried home for dinner and bed, then I left for a church meeting at 7pm, wednesday we had the talent show, so we had to get all of the homework done fast, shave Landons head so he could look like Daughtry (??his idea :))get the kids showered and head off to the talent show, make sure we had the video camera and everything for madi to keep busy during all of the performances, which wasnt hard, she was mezmorized!, anyway thursday I had enrichment, so from 10-12 we had to set everything up, drag bags and boxes of stuff from cars to the church, set it all up, pull out tables and much more!! After that, we hurried home to see Hain, got the kids from school, did all the normal homework but this time we had to be super quick because we had soccer practive from 4:30-5:30, so I went to that since Hain is coaching I had to hand out all of the paperwork and uniforms, then we ran home, I got a little more presentable (after sitting in the heat sweating for an hour) and headed to the church to get the finishing things done for enrichment. then stayed for that, cleaned up and returned home at 9:30...... Friday I ran the kids to school, headed to walmart for fabric, did some sewing for an hour, took carter to the splash park, went to get new drapes for the living room, got lunch out with Hain, ran over to the school to do my volunteering, brought kids home, sewed some more, went to dinner at a friends, came home and sewed until almost midnight.... (friends are adopting and had 2 days to prepare!! so exciting) woke up early to finish that sewing, ran to ross for a basket for the stuff I was sewing.... headed to a baby shower... oh the list is too long, well now the week is almost over. no wonder the month went by so fast!!!!!
ANd you know in the midst of all this I also had to keep the house clean, tend to kiddos, feed them blah blah blah!!! I know you have all heard this before, probably because you are doing it now, or have done it before :) Its fun, but crazy busy.
WE HAVE TO STOP AND REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE MOMENTS, OR THEY WILL PASS BY OR GET LOST IN ALL OF THIS RUNNING AROUND!!
so I enjoyed reading to the kids some new books we got in the mail, Landon got 100% on his spelling test (he has 2o hard words each week so this is a huge accomplishment!! last week he missed 11, so we worked hard this week!), craig enjoyed his first football practice, family time playing mario kart on the wii, our new favorite game, and this evening just enjoyed a nice meal together and relaxed... cant wait for tomorrow, no errands, no practices, no homework, just the calming affect of the spirit... awe sounds so sweet!!
so here is Miss madis crazy hair to go along with our crazy week!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
1 comment:
You mean you're not going to invite us to dinner this week?
HAHA jk.
Post a Comment