Monday, August 11, 2008

open house for phx coyotes means......

The boys are all decked out in their jerseys......
We got to check out the locker room, and see the helmets ect.....

They got to practice their slap shot.....

Go boys!


They got to meet Howler again......



They got their coveted autographs from Shane Doan, after waiting in line for 3 hours!!!



Was worth it, look at that face! No not Landons, look at Hain.....
SO we went, and got free lunch (hot dogs and soda), played games, jumped in a jumper, went potty a few times, waited in line, got free candy, caribeaners, and fane, met 3 of teh Phoenix Coyote Players. They were actually very nice. I was pleasently surprised! The kids loved it and Madi fell asleep in line :)
I personally dont get the whole "autograph" thing, I mean you dont know them and what are you going to do with their signature? but it must be a guy thing, because they were thrilled!

No comments: