Saturday, June 14, 2008

weekend away..

Well we are back. had fun, slept in, enjoyed each others company, swam, talked, walked, played tennis, ate out, slept in again.... just relaxed.

It was a nice weekend away. I did miss the kids of course. but they all had fun, were taken care of and are fine! Thanks to Natalie, Kendra and Sheri! They all said they missed me and I said, thats good, its good to miss your mama once in a while!

Here are a few pics, didnt take much, but here they are.







1 of us, it was a nice view!


Hain made fun of my glasses. He says I'm trendy. whatever. I buy all his clothes so maybe I will get him something trendier! I just got him those plaid shorts and made him wear sandals. what can I say I love him!!!!






smile!


Sunset! a little late, but pretty anyway.


Me and madi, had to slip one in here!



Landon and his mama! Awe I missed that smile while I was gone!

2 comments:

Stirling's said...

Looks great! Where did you go? You guys are smart to go away...the kids will survive!

Jaime said...

get-aways are the best! We all need one once in a while! Where did you go?