
ok so I started it.... I admit. About a week or two ago I introduced the kids to slug bug :) you know you see a beetle and punch someones arm while at the same time calling "slug bug" Ya every time on the way home and to church as we passed the Parish's house we got slugged!
I know bad right?... well all fun and games. anyway this week we got tired of the fighting about who gets to hit who when they see it, and for carter... he would say slug bug if he saw a car that in any way resembled one!! They asked yesterday if we could buy one so they could hit eachother all the time! At my witts end I said fine no more slug bugs....
So I'm at Michael's today walking out with Landon and a beetle drove past. He gave me a big hug and said "hug bug"!!
Couldnt help but smile! I guess Hain decided it was better than hitting and thought of it. So now instead of slugs...... we get hugs!!!!
I know bad right?... well all fun and games. anyway this week we got tired of the fighting about who gets to hit who when they see it, and for carter... he would say slug bug if he saw a car that in any way resembled one!! They asked yesterday if we could buy one so they could hit eachother all the time! At my witts end I said fine no more slug bugs....
So I'm at Michael's today walking out with Landon and a beetle drove past. He gave me a big hug and said "hug bug"!!
Couldnt help but smile! I guess Hain decided it was better than hitting and thought of it. So now instead of slugs...... we get hugs!!!!
1 comment:
love it! great idea!
Post a Comment