


My Craiger was student of the month so we all went to his school today to see him get his certificate. He was so cute. I saw him coming so I jumped up and ran over gave him a big hug and said I love you craig.... I know I totally embarrassed him, but he still loves me!This year has actually been hard for him, making new friends and feeling like he fits in. He had a lot of kids from church he knew last year, but not so much this year. He had kids make fun of him, and that just breaks my heart. All you want for your kids is to be happy and feel accepted and to just feel loved you know? He would come home and say this kid is bad and that kid did this and that he didnt want to be around them because they made bad choices. He wanted me to die his hair too. Of course I said no I love your red hair and you should too!!
Craig is such a strong willed little man, he always has been. He is so smart and also has such a strong spirit about him. He knows what is right and wants to do it. Because he is so strong willed he asks a lot of questions which can drive me crazy, but at the same time it is good. He wants to know it all. Ever since he was little he was interested in knowing everything, why? why? why? he would ask. And I love that about him. He truly is an amazing kid and I love him to death!! My favorite memory of craiger is at the temple. when we were getting sealed , they brought him in, little 1 year old with bright red hair, in all white. Oh it is was the sweetest thing. He looked like an angel. Anyone who knows our story knows that he was our angel :)
I am proud of craigs testimony, his spirit, his strength and all he is.
(p.s. some pics are scanned so not so good)
No comments:
Post a Comment