
well we got them done!! I hoe they turn out good, I am sure they will, Gee my boys are full of energy and CRAZY!!!
Heather was so good, I felt like the over directing parent "stop craig, dont make a goofy smile Landon, stop fighting, no dont do that!!"
They were first making silly smiles but by the end of the shoot, they were like "Take my picture, over here! NOw me!"
They got worn out too! Carter fell asleep on the way home!
I thought maybe I should have practiced my smile in the mirror :) funny!! They will be awesome though, I cant wait to see them. Hain looked good in the uniform, I just love it!!! cant wait to see all of them. OOHHH now we are home and all tired! Been a long day!
NAP TIME!!
oh, and an updated prego pic, only 79 days left!!!

1 comment:
Oh, family pictures....We're going to get ours done in about 2 weeks! I'm so excited.....
And, you look fantastic! Not much longer! The official countdown is on till that baby girl comes! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment